Monday, July 20, 2009

Dow Jones Historic Chart

Everybody want to do jazz

I n that of Bassano del Grappa in these days is taking place a particular event: concerts, jam sessions in bars and squares, jazz has invaded the city.
Intrigued I spent a few nights in one of my favorite local where the 23 o'clock every night for as long as the event hosts artists from various parts of the world for a musical jam session. Nothing planned, designed or formal, everything is improvised. There are those who play the piano, drums, guitar, trumpet, and even a singer who performs in the tap. A convivial bringing together young and old who have a deep love for this style of music, for this art.
I found myself, along with some good cocktail, watching the people who crowded the room, people completely different from the usual clientele. All spoke in English to be able to understand, actually seemed to be in the heart of Veneto, where it reigns supreme over our language and where people so often is labeled for clothing or the car he owns.
People come from all parts of the world that have something to say and share in the name of a style of music that, to see what I could manage to break down any wall between people. There were no people, there was music, c'a art, there is the ability to share and knowing how to appreciate what each person can express.




0 comments:

Post a Comment