Canio resigns
Just the day when I finally get to meet and talk with De Canio, I learn the sad news in the press for his resignation. Acting like a true gentleman who is Gigi De Canio surrender to the many years of contract and transmit the mandate in the hands of the company reserves the right to accept or reject in the coming days. We all hope to be rejected because with Mr De Canio played face Lecce also initiated against anyone removing any content, just remember, among all, the victory with a draw with Fiorentina and Inter Milan.
For me it was a great emotion to be able to talk and I appreciate very much the way he put himself in me despite the bad time is going through with the team.
Gigi will do our best of luck and I hope one thousand fortunes in football, as in life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment