Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Apple Juice Constapation



Here is another short piece. In fact, initially I wanted to finish the chapter before publishing it. But then, because I can not realize the ideas in history, I thought I'd post something that would encourage me to keep going.

The violent beating of the rain until a few hours earlier had seemed endless ceasing was leaving behind a sharp and frosty air with each breath that seemed almost the same injuring the lungs. Prior to his feet and a little later a series of quick steps trod the images of the night reflected in the puddles and they s'andavano gradually deforming, stirring madly before returning slowly helpless, crossed only by a gentle vibration caused by wind and falling last drops that were forming concentric circles. Corner after corner, street after street felt that my legs a little later would have yielded, however, tried to keep pace with bated breath hoping that this race was just crazy and desperate. Soaked clothes made double their efforts, and he knew that, if anything, he could stop for a moment safe, they would suffer the chill of the night.
There was a moment when he thought it would be better than freezing to death rather than fall into their hands.
certainly would have paid him the best care, they would have dried and warmed, they would have also given to eat and then leave it to the worst torture to make him talk and then let it die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment