Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Milk And Juice Cause Phlegm

around the world is a dark Oceania

last night finally found a program to watch TV on your PC without having to buy any tab. It is called TVUPlayer is freeware and can connect to different TV world. It installs easily and, to prove it, I tune to a channel in English: Telemundo. Now I know that the English have their own Maria De Filippi. The Orwellian
plan is extended to the whole world.

This fact I brought to mind an observation that I made a few days ago: Despite the media power, exercised for five years without any problems, and the Société lost the election. This means that, if he had not engaged in brainwashing the masses, the defeat was evident, probably did not take even half the votes he got.
But this is considered a sign of weakness? Or rather one of growth? In short it is a signal that we got to 1984 yet but certainly the party of the revolution has already begun and may soon carry it out.
many already successfully applied doublethink?

0 comments:

Post a Comment