Monday, June 22, 2009

Mechadolls International



Throughout life there are dates that you will remember forever, as that mark small flags, within the years, the moments when you've changed, you've made choices or success is something special and very important.
A year ago, on this day started right away without meaning to, one of my challenges, I quit smoking. It 's been a year already and this got me back to mind many other events of that period.
I spent ten days in hospital for health problems happily resolved.
I found a special relationship with a person who has truly left its mark.
I took some important decisions, I made choices, and I kept them throughout the year.
E 'spent a year and how fast the past seems to have been so full of events and feelings that one can hardly think that all this can happen in 365 days and will not easily forget for a while '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment