The night you were coming back from work, lost in my thoughts, I was lured by the notes that came from the car, as usual, accompanied by my time spent in the car. The sound reminds me very much the style of music and rhythm lyrics Giuliano Palma & The Bluebeaters and text, I immediately liked it, I had never heard, or rather, maybe I never paid attention. To my surprise the song "Inside every thrill" is sung by Marco Charter. Although I am very skeptical especially for the commercial boundary that surrounds the exploits of some singers, especially due to the participation in programs that seem more of that reality singing contests, I must confess that I like this song, musical style is a simple fascinates me.
..............
within each Thrills
Hello my lady I can offer a cup of coffee from this
Travel
morning looking for her
I see the blue sea in her eyes so blue
Symptoms of a great love
I would give you the
I'd like you to dance Take you dream
hold so as not to breathe
lost in every single detail you shiver
Inside each
There is the magic of a meeting so
two hands touching
simply an alchemy that already makes you feel
How I wish my
And I feel the madness of a fool
moment I imagined everything
And while you remain
sitting there drinking your coffee
Without me Without me my
Hello Miss
I can offer a coffee
Travel
In my whole life looking for her
There's the endless sea
In those eyes so blue
E 'And I certainly already love
I would give you the
I could stay in Longing for hours watching
kiss so as not to breathe
lost in every single detail you shiver
Inside each
There is a magic so
meeting of two hands is just skim
alchemy which already makes you How I feel my
And I feel stupid
the madness of a moment I thought everything
And while you remain sitting there
to drink your coffee Without me
Inside every thrill
There is a magic so
Meeting of two hands touching
simply an alchemy that already makes you feel
How I wish my
And I feel the madness of a fool
moment I imagined everything
And while you remain
sitting there drinking your coffee
Without me Without me Without me
0 comments:
Post a Comment