Saturday, September 5, 2009

Can Fucibet Used For Angular Cheilitis

Brotherhood

A shot romboante and lightning passed over our heads ... it was sheer normality now ... just the usual hole in the night ... we were accustomed to. The silence after it was torn by screams, we were crazy. It was just another made uniform in tatters, another young life destroyed, nothing more, a number which no one cares nothing. Cover themselves with glory, I wonder, but as you can cover with glory in infamy ....
I went, it was a bad wound, a wide-eyed young man, who did not remember ever having seen. Even young, pity he did not have time to learn anything, now has a hole in the abdomen, caused by a splinter from a mortar. There was nothing more to do, the intestine spill.
"I feel cold ...".
looked at his eyes, eyes in disbelief ... I took a cigarette, lit it and offered it to him.
"Captain, it is death? You know, now I happen to think about life, maybe ...".
"Yeah, but do not try."
"You know, Captain, I never had no dreams, no suction, perhaps now more than ever I never want to see my mother ... so it is stupid."
I tried to stay calm, do not reveal anything, the situation was dramatic, but were his last moments. "It's not stupid, but you see her again."
"Yes, captain, already hours ..... I was wondering, but how this war started? I do not remember. "
" The wars have a beginning, an end perhaps, but it is not something that concerns us. "
" I do not want to die, I will not .. ".
did not answer.
" I had a house, I had a family and living happy, why? ".
" War is a dirty, we're just pawns, the streets are made for us just to march ...". "Yeah, I feel cold, as cold tonight ".
cold .... I looked at the sky ... The sky was clear, clear, mild summer breeze caressing our uniforms.
" I do not hear anything
...". He let go at that moment, forever. It was not the first time, it will be the last Once the home is fregerà of the dead. Call them heroes and come to kill myself with my hands; chimateli by name only, because here you will learn what life is. "Goodbye my friend."
I took half of his plate, held her in my hand ... I did not feel hatred for the enemy, why should I hate him? We want to teach to hate ... dirty war.

0 comments:

Post a Comment