Saturday, September 19, 2009

Outboard Engine Workshop Manual

Slag today Dear Loving Dad

I know, I know, I listen to and live in a different world. It 'strange human nature, you know, you're well and pretend you feel sick, you're sick and pretend that everything is fine. To what obscure point we are heading? Are so strange day, you know, life seems a dialogue with oneself. God or yourself? We started the night out of fear of the times of our similar, then we girded up a host of the venerable, perhaps complicity needs now is one. Tomorrow we will replace it, and maybe we will learn to understand each other better, not by science or the arts, but only by love. Let us love and love one another, and so perhaps we will one day figure out how to love each other. We were not created nor we were thrown into limbo cold ... we learn that nature is perfect, because now we are afraid of it? We are still his children and the imperfections detract from all that is mechanical. My life, yours and all other

0 comments:

Post a Comment