De Canio: 'Despite the defeat, congratulations to my boys'
'The final result shows that football has more truthful, but it is perhaps not written as if they were. At a time when mistakes one goal, nine times out of ten you end up taking it. Within a few seconds, we went from a goal saved on the line by a player at Napoli all'eurogol Cavan. There is, but I think we come out of this confrontation with a touch of bitterness, because it is a defeat that did not deserve. However, we are on track to play the role that falls to us all the way to win this important salvation. We absolutely have to learn from these mistakes, though, in my opinion, we do not end up facing each week, a situation like today. I think the Naples a great team, but apart from the pressure when he attacked, I do not remember that he managed to free a man to shoot. We responded whenever we could and, eventually, I believe that the opportunities we have created the sharpest us. If dishes, instead of wanting to dodge even the goalkeeper, had served Ofer perfectly free to his left, probably now we'd be talking about a different result. If you do not take advantage of certain opportunities, it gives the opponent the chance to believe until the end, and Napoli had other precedents in this regard. The great goal of Cavani likely originated from a foul from behind on Corvia not detected by the referee. However, if someone had made a tactical foul in midfield, maybe we could have avoided the goal. Sometimes you lose even a single episode, and this has happened today. Congratulations to Naples that we believed until the end, but also to congratulate my players for good performance. We had prepared very well the race, and my team has played so well, we just have to accept the verdict of the court. Despite everything, the end of this race I feel very satisfied and I think it represents another step of improvement: what is sorry that this provision has not had the comfort of the result.
0 comments:
Post a Comment