Friday, December 31, 2010

Sultan Sandane Denmark

31.12.2010

Another year has passed ... budgets, reports, good intentions, not just this year, no!

This year, do not try to pull money, my life is not a company, I have to do year-end closing and reopening for the new one. I do not have anyone to submit a report. We all know very well what happened. Everyone has got their satisfactions and their disappointments. Life does not change because tomorrow is the first day of a new year, will change if we are right to want change. It can change every day of the year. We can do budgets every day or every time we've reached a goal or not. We can also not never do it, knowing that for better or for worse we live our lives with our heads.

A wish that next year will be as you wish, as you wish, as you imagine, like every day I want to live!


and as a gift for the continuation of this beautiful life ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment