Recreation vibonese
I returned a few days in my hometown, and after re-embraced my best friends, I walked around the city and I could not help but feel a strong sense of desolation. Walking through the streets of the city, I noticed the total lack of cultural and recreational activities. Until a few years ago, took place with great profit theater and interesting archaeological sites of Calabria, with Greek tragedies rivisistate experimentally and others who faithfully kept the classic style. There were also a number of interesting debates offered to the public library and classical music concerts in town squares. For a time he had set up a film club, one of the many beautiful parks in the city. Now there is nothing, apart from low-profile evenings at Memorial Park and the public garden, and now citizens Vibonesi are in complete desolation. The request would be to activate them all before coming to a complete benefit, trying to propose initiatives in this blog for this August, for the immediate, but also succeed in creating long-term initiatives for the future, so that you can open many horizons for young people of this city. My proposal is to create a small film club for the month of August (but we are in great economic difficulties: the payment of the SIAE, rental of the projector, but if we are many in my opinion you can overcome all the difficulties), and create a committee to request a theater in Vibo Valentia, a permanent theater, because I think it is shameful that in a provincial capital there is even a theater. Waiting for your opinions
0 comments:
Post a Comment