One night two years ago, I went alone to see an exhibition at the museum of contemporary art the Mother, the Neapolis theater festival. He organized the work of Kentridge proiezzione of a singer accompanied by color and a string trio, while in the exhibition hall there was a show down by Wilson, the Voom Portraits. For me it was a magical night, where my mind was caught in the middle of a sweet night for a thousand images, lights and the sweet voice of the singer of color. I posizionai alone in a room in the dark to see the screening of Kentridge and was captured by the sequence of images, so from that particular style of drawing, so dark and very distressing images. As I wrote in my previous post, it opened my mind and began to twirl in the evening so magical and was attracted to the screen. Kentridge is a genius. Unfortunately the night I was ruined in the end because in the room where I stood by the president of the refugee Bassolino region and the junta to take but racket. And I threw my shhhhhhhhhhh''''due to the fact that I not only external influences but also to many other things related to politics (like taking off a little pebble in the shoe). Sure is an interesting speech, but I would no longer speak of Kentridge, who is a phenomenal artist and for those who do not know it I hope my presentation will serve to attract curiosity. William Kentridge was born in Johannesburg in 1955, and his personal memory artesplora and collective, as well as the relationship between desire, ethics and aesthetics through works that reflect on the pain and conflict in the globalized contemporary society. His art is channeled mainly into drawing and animation. His drawings are mostly in charcoal, movies in various stages of their execution, and after hearing after hearing, the peculiarity of his genius lies in its design approach, ie adding and deleting parts gradually drawn, that the board design is unique!. The story told of a South African building contractor, Soho Eckstein and his alter ego Felix Teitlebaum fragile against the backdrop of apartheid. Inspired by the nineteenth-century French playwright Alfred Jarry, Kentridge developed in the mid nineties username, a series of films and installation based sulpersonaggio Ube King, despot ridiculous figure and symbol of arbitrary power that creates the madness. In recent years, Kentridge has created a series of works inspired by Zeno's Conscience by Italo Svevo. I have attached some movies that I hope you can see with taste and I hope to read your opinions as soon as possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment